Thursday, November 13, 2008

Congrats! It's a.... jelly bean?!



We have a jelly bean! Can't tell if it's a pink one or blue one yet though.

I had my first prenatal appointment yesterday in Kailua. Everyone at the health clinic is SUPER wonderful and nice and helpful. The lady practitioner I'll be working with most of the time met with me and did all the normal checkup things, took a little "looksies" down there, and then to my surprise, said she was going to do an ultrasound! I'm only 7 and 1/2 weeks now, but she did it and took all the measurements and everything, and we could see the baby's little heart beating!! It was all a bit much for Taiyo to take in. He had never seen anything like that before (the whole checkup procedure, especially since the ultrasound was not abdominal... it was... from the inside). But I couldn't stop smiling just seeing the little baby inside me. It's limbs are just barely starting to grow. 33 more weeks to go! Oh, and the official due date is June 29!

No comments: