Friday, November 21, 2008

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, I just can't wait!

There are two things my Christmas could not go without.

I haven't gone a year without Mariah Carey's Christmas songs since it came out. It doesn't seem like I will ever grow out of it. Taiyo has been hesitant to start playing Christmas music yet, but he knows I'm dying to already, so last night while I was in the kitchen making bread (with the new breadmaker my mom got us!! Thanks mom!) Taiyo was at the computer and all of a sudden I heard this song start and I got so excited I just had to go kiss him and start dancing around the room, lol. He's so sweet.



And of course, what would Christmas be without A Christmas Story... Unfortunately we don't have a TV, so I'm not going to be able to have the 24 hour marathon playing this year... :( I'll have to find the movie to borrow somewhere.

No comments: