Monday, January 23, 2012

#2! What's it going to be this time?

Baby #2 is on the way! I am currently 17 weeks pregnant and due June 29, 2012. My due date with Soni was June 29, 2009, so these two will have very close birthdays! I hope they'll be okay with that!
We have an ultrasound scheduled for February 6, two weeks from today. We are both very excited to know if #2 is a boy or a girl! I'm hoping for a girl, but if it's a boy, of course we'll be happy as well. It would be fun for Soni to have a little brother to play with, and hey, then I wouldn't have to change the name of my blog!
So here are the results of some old wives' gender prediction tests:

Chinese Gender Chart: GIRL
Carrying High: GIRL
Craving Sweets: GIRL
Wedding Ring on a String Swings Back & Forth: BOY
A Bit of Acne: GIRL
More Morning Sickness than the First Pregnancy: GIRL

So far the Old Wives are suggesting it's a girl, but two more weeks and we'll find out!

3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

So exciting! Congratulations!

vanessa v said...

YAY! That is so exciting! Congrats Palefau Family :)

ash247munk said...

Those silly old wives..... haha