Thursday, December 25, 2008

Newlywed Christmas Eve


Well it's our first Christmas together as a married couple! Due to lack of spare finances we didn't buy a tree, but instead I made a makeshift "tree" out of lights on the living room wall. And our "fireplace" is a youtube video of a fireplace playing. (Not that we need the heat from it anyway, it doesn't even get below 71 degrees at night! In fact, it's midnight and we have the fan on right now!) :)


And here's my handsome nutcracker. We walked through the Aloha Center to see all the lights and decorations and Taiyo liked the giant nutcracker, hehe...



MELE KALIKIMAKA from the Palefau Family!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Samantha! I found your blog and I just thought I would let you know so I wasn't a stalker. I am so happy for you and Taiyo and congrats on your little bundle! I have a blog too if you would like to take a peek....
www.tandkcurtis.blogspot.com
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
-Shoe

[in training] julie b said...

Hey cutie- You haven't posted in awhile, and I know this first part of pregnancy can hit hard, so I am just hoping that things are going well and that you are feeling okay. Love you. Julie