Actually I won't be 17 weeks until Monday but I went ahead and took my first "mama belly" picture today. :)
It doesn't look like an obvious baby belly yet but it's definitely popping out now as of this week! A week or two ago I started feeling the hard bump inside, and then it finally started pushing out. Every day this week I woke up feeling like it was bigger! I guess it will start growing faster and faster from here on out.
* I'm done with the first trimester and done with the nausea! yay!
* I did get a kidney infection a few weeks ago. That wasn't fun but I got on some antibiotics and things are all good now.
* I have an ultrasound scheduled for February 12! We can't wait to see how baby is growing and if it's a boy or a girl!
* A couple days ago for the first time I put on a pair of shorts and couldn't button them! Here comes the belly!
* School has started again so that means new classes for both me and Taiyo.
* I'll be graduating at the beginning of June! whew!
* Taiyo just got hired as a tutor in the BYUH math department, and he's very excited to be doing that instead of PCC security.
* The Laie Temple closed at the end of the year for renovations... for 1.5 years. :( The next closest temple is in Kona on the big island.
* Life is hectic but good :)